The title is referring to the fact that I didn’t actually finish my channel swizzler. I asked about this on twitter and realised that this tool is useful for others, so would be pretty cool to release properly. Unfortunately that means it needs to be flexible, robust and not just work for my one use case.
Had a big battle with directory syntax and json, but setup a number of different scripts for different use cases and a json config where the user can specify their own paths. Bit better than adding 4 environment vars!
To hide my supporting scripts I had to put them in a folder with Only at the end of the name – this meaning it was hidden. Not sure this is the most sensible way of hiding scripts, but sure.
Will wrap this up and distribute it soon – link incoming! Until then, some images of the tool in use below.