Houdini Flipbook Texture

I finally have a texture sheet!

Using my frame removal script, I got the right number of images and then popped them into a file node. I then setup a mosaic and a rop output node.

24

Unfortunately I had an odd issue where I couldn’t get more than 25 images on a sheet without getting odd artifacts and frames dissapearing. I’m not sure if this was something to do with the limitations of Houdini apprentice.

25

The final image was also low res and full of watermarks – at least its there though!

26

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s